Recently one of my video views was not updating even after 3-4 days so I tried various things all my experience has been included in this post so do read till the end.
To find the solution I searched on the internet about Why youtube views not increasing & How to unfreeze youtube views nothing worked fully.
Recently we have written about the issue of Why Are Views Not Showing up on Youtube which is similar to this issue but the reasons behind both issues are very different.
Reasons behind Youtube Views not Updating/ Counting
There can be several reasons why YouTube views are not updating or counting correctly. Some of the most common issues include:
- Technical problems with YouTube’s servers or the video player.
- Issues with the viewer’s internet connection or device.
- The video might be set to private or not monetized.
- The video might be in violation of YouTube’s community guidelines and has been flagged as spam.
- The view count system may be temporarily frozen or experiencing issues.
Youtube Views not Updating/ Counting
There can be a few reasons why your YouTube views aren’t updating or counting correctly:
- YouTube’s servers are temporarily down or experiencing high traffic.
- Issues with your internet connection or the device you’re using to watch the video.
- YouTube’s view-counting system is temporarily frozen or experiencing issues.
- The video might be set to private or monetization is not enabled.
- The video might be considered spam or against YouTube’s community guidelines.
A few days back people also complained about the issue of can’t load links on youtube which is very similar to this issue, do read that post that has different solutions for this issue.
Hope you got to know how to unfreeze youtube views. If you believe there is an issue with the view count of your video, you can reach out to YouTube Support for further assistance.
If you have any other questions or opinions do comment.